Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adommy Oneshot and other stuff

Promised i'd post it up once it was finished and here it is! :3 http://sagogirl12.deviantart.com/art/I-Need-You-Now-217078014

Hope you like :3

And omg...my mom's b-day this year is gonna be eighties theme XD It's going....to be...SO AWESOME, I swear XD we're already coming up with outfits, dad's gonna come up with an 80's playlist-i soooooo cannot wait and it makes me so happy she's so excited for it, she NEEDS and DESERVES a really good b-day, she is one of the people i look up to the most, as well as my dad and some celebreties *cough* adam lambert *cough cough*. She does so much and she deserves this <3 I LOVE YOU MOMMY!! JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW, IF YOU HAPPEN TO READING THIS (dad has probably shown you it XD )
Oh, and dad, if you're reading-i need help with my laptop 0_0 it's being evil to annoy me, i'm ready to kill it, i swear.

Well, anyways, that is all :3 hope you enjoy the story, will update again soon <3

<3 ! All we need in this world is some love ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment