Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Too Long, Really..

I haven't been on here to update for months now, since BTIKM was only a snippet! What's wrong with me?! Haha.

Lotta different things can happen in only a few months. Not too much has happened to me, don't worry. But enough for me to want to update on here.

So, I've started my second semester of school. It's actually been much better than my first semester. It's still school, so I have my tired or annoyed days. But still, it's been so much better. I like this semesters' classes much more,  a bit more enjoyable. Haha, my mom knew my Gym Couch XD so awkward yet funny....hard to stay focused, though, when my mom has mention seeing him in his underwear and then I imagine that *_* he's a sexy teacher...a short one, but a bit sexy XD

I'm loving art. There's a group of guys who are somewhat entertaining in that class. And what do I mean by that? I mean that they act like idiots, bugging me or talking with me, or trying to get me to help them with/do their work XD (they nicknamed me Picasso for a lil while XD). And I've made it habit for them, now, when any one of them uses gay in an unnesscary way, that tattle tell on each other to me XD

My friends aren't much different this time around, haha. They're all decently cool in their own way, but I have yet to really connect with anyone I feel I could end up being good, loyal, trusting friends with *shrugs* I'm picky like that, haha. And only have moments between classes or at lunch to socialize isn't really the best platform to get to know anyone either.

I'm still an impatient glambert, waiting for my dear Glam-God's music haha. We've gotten so many snippets and a few full songs, making me so much happier /yet/ impatient. His next album, Trespassing, is going to be so amazing I just can't even ... DX
And if I thought the snippet for BTIKM was amazing--Paha! The full song it even more amazing, and the video is sooooo deep! You must look it up "Better Than I Know Myself -by- Adam Lambert". Such a deep, intense take on the good and bad in us all and how you've got to find a balance or you'll end up destroying yourself.
Still writing so many stories and having fun with them all. I even started these oneshots, where I do written version of my vision of how some Adam songs could be as videos ^w^ so far, they've been successes, haha.

And for once, I can finally say...I'm not single! Lol. Which when it happened, it was a shocker for me, for different reasons. The biggest reason being I've never really expected I'd gain that kind of love from anyone...never really happen before you know? Haha, always the one fallen, never the cause of the fall.
I will not talk much of her (yes, HER) but she's been a dear Glam-Friend to me for over a year and a half and she's... She's amazing. I've seen her in her good and bad times and, through confusion, I'd realized I'd fallen for her <3 It took a lot of drama and confusion on both ends, and pain as well. But finally we realized how much we both care for each other and, though we feared ruining the friendship, we just couldn't stick with JUST being friends. It felt like giving up and neither of us wanted to give up, not just yet <3

Home life can be fun as hell...but also tiring and maybe somewhat depressing (drama and fights are never gone in tis home). I try to be understanding, but I half fail on that. I try to tell myself it will be alright eventually ("It'll be alright, in the aftermath~") but some days it's hard for me to believe, I admit. And some days, I just want to escape.
Which has me wanting to just...take a vacation, haha. I'm actually planning on trying to save money up to visit my uncle this summer. Fingers crossed <3 Just need a nice break is all, to experience a new environement.

All in all, I'm doing pretty well ^w^ I hope you all are doing just as well and I pray we can all do our best to remember it WILL be alright, in the aftermath <3

!~*All We Need In This World Is Some Love*~!

No comments:

Post a Comment